Not ready to commit to the Annual Flex Meal Plan? Pay termly with our Termly Flex Meal Plan. It doesn’t matter if you live on or off campus, the meal plan is available to everyone. It’s a flexible way to eat that allows you to concentrate on your studies and enjoy university life - without the hassle of shopping, cooking, and washing up. It allows you to prepay for your meals in advance and save up to a 1/3 on food and drink over the course of the year. Students with a Flex Meal Plan receive £12 a day, every day, to spend in the cafes, restaurants, and bars on campus. Please visit the Meal Plans at Kent website for more information.
The Termly Flex Meal Plan allowance can be used in any of the 7 participating restaurants, bars, and cafés on campus.
You can spend your £12 daily allowance as and when you like throughout the day, giving you the freedom to eat at times that suit you, around your studies.
• Rutherford Dining Hall: A traditional canteen serving home cooked food at affordable prices. The menu changes daily, meaning you have a different meat, fish, and plant-based option to choose from every day. Rutherford is also home to the Wok Bar – a customizable noddle bar which allows you to create your own stir fry dishes from scratch using your favourite ingredients.
• Dolche Vita: Explore diverse flavours with Dolche Vita’s rotating menu, featuring Greek, Indian, Caribbean, Tex Mex, and more. Each month unveils a new menu, promising a new adventure for your taste buds.
• Hut 8: A fast-food style restaurant situated in Turing College. The menu features homemade pizzas, mouth-watering burgers, fried chicken, wraps, and salads. It’s the perfect place to hang out with friends, grab a bite to eat, and have a game of pool or table tennis.
• Mungo’s: At Mungo’s, big flavours come in small packages! Indulge in mouth-watering, handcrafted burgers made from the freshest ingredients. From classic favourites to unique creations, Mungo’s has a burger to suit you!
• K-Bar: A centrally located campus bar, perfect for relaxing with friends in the evening or between lectures. The bar stocks a variety of premium lagers, craft ales, wines, and liquors. But if alcohol isn’t your thing, a selection of soft drinks, smoothies, mocktails, and hot drinks are also available.
• Sibson Café: Bright and airy, Sibson Café is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a coffee while taking in the beautiful green surroundings. The café serves hot and cold drinks, plus a delicious range of sandwiches, toasties, snacks, and cakes.
• Gulbenkian Café: The Gulbenkian Arts Centre Café is all about delicious, locally sourced homemade food, great coffee, and good vibes. The menu showcases what can be done with some of the fantastic local produce found right here in Kent. Options include all-day breakfasts, macaroni cheese, and jacket potatoes.
• Street Food: Students can use their meal plan at univ8ersity-operated street food vans and pop-ups. Opening times and menus for these vendors will be advertised online and on social media.
Before you buy the Flex Meal Plan, please ensure you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
Queries: [email protected]
The information you provide when registering for and making purchases on the University of Kent Online Store will only be used to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and to communicate with you regarding your order.
Personal data will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling your order. This information will be held on a database by WPM Education (www.wpmeducation.com) on behalf of the University of Kent and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your specific consent.