The Flex Catering Package allowance can be used in any of the 12 participating restaurants, bars, and cafés on campus.
The £12 allowance is split into two £6 tokens which can be used separately (for two smaller meals), or at the same time (for one larger, more substantial meal). This gives you the freedom to choose whatever you want to eat, whenever you want to eat it.
• Rutherford Dining Hall: A traditional canteen serving home cooked food at affordable prices. The menu changes daily, meaning you have a different meat, fish, and plant-based option to choose from every day.
• Bag It: A customisable sandwich service. Create your very own personalised sandwich, sub, bagel, or jacket potato for the ultimate lunch experience! Barista coffee, cold drinks, and a selection of snacks are also available to purchase.
• Origins: It’s time to get competitive! Origins is your old-school campus bar with a gaming twist. From shuffleboard to interactive darts, Origins is an ideal “student playground” perfect for societies and sports teams. Fuel up pre or postgame on loaded nachos, mac ‘n’ cheese, wings, and desserts.
• Dolche Vita: An international style restaurant serving a variety of fusion dishes. Dishes include katsu curry, beef ragu, tandoori chicken, and salads. Barista coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, cakes, and snacks are also available to purchase.
• Hut 8: A fast-food style restaurant situated in Turing College. The menu features homemade pizzas, mouth-watering burgers, fried chicken, wraps, and salads. It