The Flex Catering Package is open to all students that live on or off campus, and offers an enormous amount of flexibility as well as a huge discount by paying in advance. See the Flex Catering Booklet 2021/2022 for full information.
You will receive a food and drink allowance of £10 each day, but you would have only paid £5 a day, meaning you could benefit from savings of 50% on your food bill over the course of the period.
• Rutherford Dining Hall - offering traditional, home cooked food for the lowest price on campus. If you want choice, great value for money and hearty portions, Rutherford Dining Hall is the place for you! Our menu changes daily, alongside a wok bar and salad bar, giving you plenty of options for healthy and nutritious meals.
• Bag It - Choose your bread, spread, any fillings, any extras and our team will make it fresh for you. You can order using the touchscreens in the outlet, or order online from your PC, laptop or mobile and your food will be ready to collect at the time you choose.
• Origins - The food in Origins is packed full of smoky flavours and BBQ goodness. Think ribs, pulled meats and burgers, followed by tasty classic American desserts for those with a sweet tooth.
• Mungo’s - Situated in the heart of campus, Mungo’s is renowned for its ‘American Diner’ style menu; serving up tempting burgers, finger lickin’ snacks and extravagant desserts.
• Dolche Vita - The menu boasts an extensive selection of flavours and fusion dishes from across the world, which customers can watch being freshly prepared to order. A wide range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and savoury snacks are also available at Dolche Vita.
• Hut 8 - Our menu offers homemade pizzas, mouth-watering burgers, wraps, and of course our famous fried chicken! Feeling hungry? Our Big Stack burger will fill you up in no time!
• Create - an ideal place for picking up drinks and snacks when you’re at the library. We serve sandwiches, paninis, jacket potatoes, and hot/cold drinks.
• The Street Kitchen - For feel-good food on-the-go, check out The Street Kitchen. With a new menu every week serving flavoursome food at affordable prices, we cater for veggies, vegans and meat-eaters so you’ll never go hungry.
• K-Bar - we serve Chicago Town pizzas, fresh barista coffee and healthy smoothies.
• Sibson Café - serves delicious, fresh, homemade food to eat in or takeaway. Our focus is on healthy, balanced dishes which include lots of fresh vegetables and lean protein.
• Gulbenkian Café – focusses on locally-sourced produce and is a perfect place for brunch or lunch in-between lectures.
For more information please read our 'Your catering package explained' booklet.
Before you buy your Flex Catering Package, please ensure that you read our terms and conditions for full details and specific dates when meals can be taken.
The information you provide when registering for and making purchases on the University of Kent Online Store will only be used to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and to communicate with you regarding your order.
Personal data will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling your order. This information will be held on a database by WPM Education (www.wpmeducation.com) on behalf of the University of Kent and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your specific consent.